EDUCATE, EQUIP, EMPOWER
Against All Odds Still Standing (AOS) UK
It is a fact that there is one in every four women in the UK where women have experience domestic violence (DV) or abuse at some time in their life. A recent figure showed that two women a week die in the UK as a direct result of DV. It is also reported by the United Nations (UN) that up to 70% of women in the world have experienced physical and/or sexual violence at some point in their lifetime. At AOS we exist to raise awareness of this crime and along with other organisations, are committed to take action to address this where ever we can make a difference.
Against All Odds Still Standing (AOS) UK was founded to reach out to vulnerable women and children in the UK and Africa who, among other challenges, has experienced domestic abuse or gender-based violence. Local Non Governmental organisations (NGOs) and Government officials in Malawi for example, have recognised the unique approach used by the AOS UK and the Against All Odds (AAO) Malawi teams having seen firsthand the work on the ground where the approach of a personal touch and personal delivery of in-kind donated gifts has proven highly successful.
When you book a TABLE for 10 you get 1 Ticket Complimentary. £45.00 early bird ends on February 15th and there after tickets will be available at £50.00
- 3 Course Meal Entertainment, Networking etc..
- Exhibition Stands available to show case your Products at £50 only
- Accommodation for the NIGHT? Contact us for more info
- PARKING IF FREE Also pick-ups from Dartford Station
- This event will be broadcast Live on Oasis Universal Radio and NAM Radio
- Come & Help us Fundraise for UK & International
- At Against All Odds Still Standing our MOTO this year is DON’T GIVE THEM FISH INSTEAD TEACH THEM HOW TO FISH Educate! Equip! Train! and Empower